Eye Doctors Near You in Great Neck and Plainview
Nostlgc Eyewear - Great Neck
Expert Eye Care in Great Neck, NY
Welcome to Nostlgc Eyewear, where we serve patients with a friendly, personalized eye care experience to help you see and look sharp! Our optometry office in Great Neck, New York, offers one-stop shopping for all your vision care needs. We perform comprehensive eye exams to check visual acuity and eye health, including the diagnosis and management of eye disease, contact lenses fittings, and urgent eye exams for eye emergencies.
Shopping for new eyewear? We feature a stylish optical collection of trending, high-end glasses – stop by anytime with your current prescription to find the perfect designer frames. If you’re a contact lenses wearer, we also have a full inventory of contacts for when you need to replenish your supply. Walk-ins are welcome, or call our Great Neck, New York, office to schedule an eye exam in advance. We’re waiting to see you!
We are also proud to be certified by the DMV as an approved provider. Get a vision test today and your eye test results will be sent to us within 24 hours so you can renew your license online! Contact us today for more information.
Look Around Great Neck, NY!
Great Neck is located on Long Island, NY, and spans a peninsula on the North Shore that protrudes into Long Island Sound. With nine villages, these popular communities have a scenic, tranquil setting, with plenty of attractions and convenient access to New York City. There are thriving residential, commercial, and business areas – with something to please everyone.
- The Great Neck Steppingstone Park is a beautiful setting with lovely landscaping and playgrounds for the kids. It lies along the coast and presents stunning views of Long Island Sound and Manhattan in the distance. Catch the sunset here for an unforgettable New York experience.
- For shopping, head to Great Neck Plaza, a charming village with many upscale shops. Or about 10 minutes out of Great Neck to nearby Americana Manhasset, the ultimate shopping venue for people who love high fashion.
- Sus Gallery offers a contemporary display of culture, with unique exhibitions of artwork and entertaining events always on the calendar.
- Hungry? Peter Luger’s is Great Neck’s beloved steakhouse. Established in 1887, people travel here from around the world to bite into their juicy prime ribs and more delectable dishes.
Our Plainview office is next to the only Tesla supercharger station in Plainview. Got an electric car? We got you covered.
Nostlgc Eyewear - Plainview
Expert Eye Care in Plainview, NY
We invite you to visit our Great Neck, New York, office of Nostlgc Eyewear, to experience a friendly, personalized, and first-rate eye care experience! Our eye doctor is here to help you with all your vision care needs. We perform comprehensive eye exams to evaluate visual acuity and ocular health, as well as eye disease diagnosis and management, precise fittings for contact lenses, and immediate assistance for eye emergencies.
Looking for new eyeglasses? Check out our outstanding optical collection of the latest, high-end designer frames. Bring your up-to-date vision prescription and our staff will help fit you with the most suitable glasses for your vision and personal fashion. If you prefer contact lenses, we stock a full inventory of premium brands for when you need to replenish your supply. Call ahead to book an appointment for an eye exam in Great Neck, New York, or stop by anytime to browse our eyewear. We look forward to seeing you!
Things to See in Plainview, NY
Plainview, NY, is located in Nassau County, near the North Shore of Long Island. The atmosphere is charming and friendly, with many beautiful outdoor areas, historical sites to visit, and family fun.
- Syosset-Woodbury Community Park is a pretty neighborhood area for strolling casually, ice-skating in the winter, and swimming in the summer.
- One of the most beautiful nature reserves in Nassau County is Muttontown Preserve, in Plainview. You can hike across flat land while watching out for ducks and other feathered friends.
- History buffs will love the Walt Whitman Birthplace Historic Site, where there’s a museum, an Interpretive Center, and Gathering House to tour.
- Go back in time to the interactive Old Bethpage Village Restoration, where there’s a 19th century American village with over 50 preserved buildings. Check the schedule to enjoy a re-enactment of the Civil War.
- Jones Beach is a popular place to sunbathe or catch a concert in Plainview, NY, with a 6.5-mile beachfront and a performance theater.
- If you’re looking for a place to take the family, White Post Farms is an ideal spot. Explore the pumpkin patches and get up-close with the animals at Long Island’s top-ranked petting zoo. The annual Fall Farm Festival is a winning attraction, with games, hayrides, and other country fair activities.