Eye Doctors Near You in Plainview
Our Plainview office is next to the only Tesla supercharger station in Plainview. Got an electric car? We got you covered.
Nostlgc Eyewear - Plainview
Expert Eye Care in Plainview, NY
We invite you to visit our Plainview, New York, office of Nostlgc Eyewear, to experience a friendly, personalized, and first-rate eye care experience! Our eye doctor is here to help you with all your vision care needs. We perform comprehensive eye exams to evaluate visual acuity and ocular health, as well as eye disease diagnosis and management, precise fittings for contact lenses, and immediate assistance for eye emergencies.
Looking for new eyeglasses? Check out our outstanding optical collection of the latest, high-end designer frames. Bring your up-to-date vision prescription and our staff will help fit you with the most suitable glasses for your vision and personal fashion. If you prefer contact lenses, we stock a full inventory of premium brands for when you need to replenish your supply. Call ahead to book an appointment for an eye exam in Plainview, New York, or stop by anytime to browse our eyewear. We look forward to seeing you!
Things to See in Plainview, NY
Plainview, NY, is located in Nassau County, near the North Shore of Long Island. The atmosphere is charming and friendly, with many beautiful outdoor areas, historical sites to visit, and family fun.
- Syosset-Woodbury Community Park is a pretty neighborhood area for strolling casually, ice-skating in the winter, and swimming in the summer.
- One of the most beautiful nature reserves in Nassau County is Muttontown Preserve, in Plainview. You can hike across flat land while watching out for ducks and other feathered friends.
- History buffs will love the Walt Whitman Birthplace Historic Site, where there’s a museum, an Interpretive Center, and Gathering House to tour.
- Go back in time to the interactive Old Bethpage Village Restoration, where there’s a 19th century American village with over 50 preserved buildings. Check the schedule to enjoy a re-enactment of the Civil War.
- Jones Beach is a popular place to sunbathe or catch a concert in Plainview, NY, with a 6.5-mile beachfront and a performance theater.
- If you’re looking for a place to take the family, White Post Farms is an ideal spot. Explore the pumpkin patches and get up-close with the animals at Long Island’s top-ranked petting zoo. The annual Fall Farm Festival is a winning attraction, with games, hayrides, and other country fair activities.